West Bohemia University (Pilsen city, Czech Republic) hosted the partners meeting of the SAHA project on the 10th of October 2022.
With the participation of the following universities:
Libyan International Medical University– University of Tripoli – University of Misrata – University of Sirte – University of Sebha – University of Zawiya – University of Granada of Spain – University of Pavia of Italy – University of West Bohemia Czech and Union of Mediterranean Universities.
Dr. Salma Bukhatwa – Director of the Department of Academic Relations and International Cooperation, represented the Libyan International Medical University in the meeting.
The meeting discussed the following items:
- Partner universities’ preperations, before announcing the start of the Master\’s program in Health Management.
- Training of faculty members involved in teaching SAHA courses within the Master of Health Management.
- Implementation of data collection centers and purchase related devices as well as telemedicine devices.
- Health Management in Times of Crisis: Action Plan and Implementation.
- Mid-term report of the SAHA project.
- Documents related to the financial dues of the participants in the project.
- Agreement regarding the venues of the 2023 partners meeting and the final conference of the project.